Monday, July 6, 2020

Music Monday #1

Have you ever driven around, just listening to the radio, and three out of the four stations you listen to are playing the same song (and its one you don't particularly care for)? Or they're all playing commericals? I've had that happen quite a bit recently (I can't afford satellite radio right now, otherwise I would be listening to Pop2k, Lithium or Octane). So I decided to hook my phone up and see where iTunes takes me. I have a lot of old music on there, so its been fun to see what plays. Here are six songs that I have really enjoyed hearing again. 


PVRIS- My House. I guess Machine Gun Kelly has recently used her vocals on a track, so this song has picked back up in popularity. 


Khalid and Normani- Love Lies. This one isn't too old- but it was played constantly on the radio, now they never play it. It was used in the Love, Simon soundtrack, and I loved it the first moment I heard it (loved the movie too).


Fall Out Boy ft Demi Lovato- Irresistible. Its just a fun song (fun video to for all you NSYNC fans).


Childish Gambino- Heartbeat. I love Childish Gambino. Like no question. Not sure whats up with the censorship in the video, but do yourself a favor and buy any and all of his music (especially this song).


Carah Faye Ft the Crenshaw Elite Choir- Gold Plated. If I'm alone in the car and this comes on, I will sing it. Loudly. This is a song to sing to get your feelings out. 


Janet Jackson- If. Everything about Janet is iconic. And this song is an ultimate girl power jam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment