Monday, July 20, 2020

Music Monday #2

 The radio hasn't let me down too much lately, so here are three songs that were all found while listening to the radio. Please note, I don't do edited content if I can avoid it. If an artist chooses to use words that are explict or disturbing, I will allow it, because of artistic freedom and the fact that they felt they needed it in their work. There is a video listed that has some offense words- just warning you now.  


Gabby Barrett- I Hope. So I actually like the version with Charlie Pluth better (and thats the one they play on the radio), but this is the actual video and I'm visual- so here you go. 


SAINt JHN- Roses. Its just so catchy- great to drive around to.


DaBaby ft Roddy Ricch- Rockstar. So this song bothered me for the longest because its shares a beat with another song, and I couldn't remember which one it was. That song is Rehab by Rihanna and Justin Timberlake- so you don't have to go crazy like I did. I appreciate it on its own now that I figured that out. 

What are you listening to these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment