Monday, November 30, 2020

Music Monday #7

Hey guys! I'm still not sure if I'm ready to jump into the holiday music spirit just yet (its so weird hearing Christmas songs at the store- I feel like we just celebrated Easter), but some of those playlists will be coming soon (I especially love my Carol of the Bells list). For now, here are some songs that Pandora and the regular radio have gifted me :)
Machine Gun Kelly ft blackbear- My Ex's Best Friend. I feel like I get some major emo vibes. Fall Out Boy maybe? I don't know, but I love it. Its so catchy. 


Kane Brown ft Swae Lee and Khalid- Be Like That. A very catchy way to tell someone to kick rocks. The beat sounds happy, but it really isn't lol. 


Lil Peep and ILoveMakonnen ft Fall Out Boy- I've Been Waiting. Toss Fall Out Boy on a song and I'm there. But today's theme is catchy songs, and this falls into that category too.


G-Eazy ft blackbear- Hate the Way. Its been a blackbear week too I guess. This isn't as upbeat as the other songs, but still love. (Why do I like G-Eazy so much?)


AJR- Bang! Yep. I said what I said. 

What are you listening to right now? Has Christmas crept into your system yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment